Friday, October 17, 2008

Gotta Love Fantasy Football

Fantasy football is the greatest! Especially when your team is doing well. In my league, I have scored the most points and am 4 - 2. In our waiver draft this week, needed a kicker, so dropped QB Vince Young, who god only knows if he'll ever play again, and picked up Kicker Matt Bryant, only to discover after getting him that he's injured and questionable this week. So, in turn, dropped him and picked convict Sebastian Janikowski. With my luck, Bryant will play, kick 6 field goals and Janikowski will probably slip in the shower before Sunday and break his leg. Would just be my luck.

No comments:


Welcome to Everyone Loves Football. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or someone brand new to football, I invite you to share your thoughts, questions, etc. on football by writing to me at info@learnprofootball.com. For those of you just learning football, be patient! It's not that complicated. Really. If you have any questions, just shoot them my way. Just make sure come Sunday, you have your "game face" on and are ready for some NFL action!